If you are a good writer or a publisher, you can write for us too. You can write, record a screencast, design an infographics for us. We accept articles that match the site’s standards. If your article is accepted, we will publish your name, bio and social media profile links to your own blog. Most importantly, you’ll get to reach your fellow online mates!
We are accepting submissions from genuine authors and writers on anything related to WordPress only (WordPress Guides, WordPress Reviews, WordPress Plugins or WordPress Tutorials).
- Write Original Content. We don’t accept content that is lifted from other sites or not written from scratch. If we gained evidence at any time that the article or source images used in the article have been plagiarized, taken from some other source (online or offline) we will take the article off the site right away and ban you from further submissions.
- We are not not interested in SEO-driven submissions. If you work for a content farm or are as a freelancer who writes articles for the sole purpose of linking up keywords in bio references in an effort to boost SEO or promote some other company (e.g. a yoga studios in New York), then we are not interested.
- Write descriptive article of not less than 1200 words. Please don’t make us reject your piece on this.
- Include relevant images with your article. Make sure all images are in the format of 720px by 380px only.
How about Compensation?
- Please mention in your email that you want to get compensation for your article along with your price per words.
- Our tech team will review your submission and for an amazing, well informed and properly researched, written in-depth article; we would be happy to buy your post for a one time cost.
How to Submit?
- Interested in writing for us? Email the complete article (along with author bio and social profile links ) as a .Doc or .Zip attachments at: editor [at] webloggerz [dot] com . We will do a quick review and try to reply to you about your post status within next 2-3 day. Mostly it is much earlier than this.
- After your post is accepted, it may take upto minimum 4 days and maximum 2 weeks for your post to get published depending upon the post queues. Once it is live, make sure to promote it on your social profiles including Facebook, Twitter & G+.
For any other question, suggestion or feedback, we are available on our email address and our social profiles all the time.
PS- Webloggerz.com reserves the rights to remove the links , author’s bio or the article itself at any stage.
Webloggerz.com is also available on: